Navitas TSX 3.0 440A DC controller kit EZGO/ClubCar/Yamaha
Navitas 440a DC controller kit.
- 440A controller and plug and play harness for your specific cart.
- Direct replacement for stock controller with increased speed and torque.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Controller mapping programs designed to protect your current motor whether aftermarket or stock.
- Will work with a stock motor, solenoid and wiring.
36V/48V Shunt/Regen carts:
- Increased top speed
- Increased torque
- Up to 75% more RAW torque than a stock controller.
36V/48V Series carts:
- Increased torque. A lot more torque on a series cart
- It is important to note that a controller swap will not increase top speed on a series cart!
- Navitas app allows for user parameter changes. Users can adjust programming based on tire size, gearing and other factors to get top performance from their carts.
- Easy to diagnose problems or errors with the cart.
- Built in speedometer.
- Gear indicator.
- One-click lock out feature for added security.
- Live battery monitoring.
- Notifications of any errors and the ability to run datalogs that send directly to Navitas techs.
- Available for Droid and Iphone.
On the Fly programming option:
- The OTF programmer allows users to adjust Speed, Acceleration and Regen (No regen adjustment on a Series cart).
- The user can adjust these settings while driving the cart.
- Why is this important? If you need extended range, it is terrible for a cart to reduce speed using the pedal. When you run half throttle a DC set up will run hotter. With the Navitas OTF knobs you can reduce top speed to 50% and the actual mapping program in the controller will change. So therefore your DC equipment will run cooler when adjusted through the knobs vs reducing pedal press.
Golf Carts Modified does recommend upgrading to a 200A solenoid and 2 Gauge battery cables with this set up for peak performance. This will help everything run at cooler temps also.