- FREE SHIPPING
- Water resistant
- Double-make or double-break contact
- Rated load—making & breaking 400 Amps
- Inrush Current 800 Amps
- Fork lift truck
- Motor vehicles
- Engine applications
- Voltage: 24, 36 & 48 volt coil
- Current: 400amps continuous, 800amps surge (2 seconds)
- Contacts: Silver oxide
- Terminals: 3/8" main lug, #10 coil
- Mounting: 2-up to 1/4"
SERIES CARTS NEED DIODE AND RESISTOR PERIOD. DOESN'T MATTER WHAT BRAND CONTROLLER.
Alltrax 500A needs diode. Alltrax 400A or less needs diode and resistor. SERIES CARTS NEED BOTH.
Navitas controllers DO NOT need diode or resistor unless SERIES CART.