This MadJax King XD lift kit was designed with the installer in mind, reducing the installation time by up to 25%. Adjusting the camber/toe during the installation has never been easier, utilizing our turnbuckle and jam nut design. The kingpin design replaced the traditional Heim joints, providing a more simple and durable lift kit.
- 2017-Up Yamaha Drive2 with independent rear suspension
- For Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 models with a solid/fixed rear axle you will need #16-061 (*sold separately)
- Provides a 4" Lift with clearance for up to 22" tires
- Faster installation times compared to other lift kit styles
- Turnbuckle style camber adjustment for more efficient tire setting (no need to remove tires for adjustment after installation!)
- Reliable kingpin design
- Pre-assembled and pre-greased lower main frame
- Durable urethane bushings
- Armor coating provides your new lift kit protection from the elements
- Bolt-on design - No Drilling required!
- Includes a bottle of thread-locking adhesive
- #16-055 - Front Lift Kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 (Box 1)
- #16-056 - Independent rear suspension lift kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 (Box2)
- Minimum Wheel Size: 10"
- Recommended Minimum Tire Size: 20" O.D. / Maximum 22” O.D.
- Front Counterweight Kit is recommended with this lift kit to help increase front steering stability - #16-058 (*sold separately)
- Installation videos are available to assist during installation (QR codes linking to the installation video can be found on the installation instructions included with this lift kit)