We will have in a few weeks.
There is no point in spending $10,000 on a new cart just to change the body color, wheels and tires, roof, controller, motor and other accessories yourself anymore. Why not just start with a brand new rolling cart that already has electronics on it capable of doing 30+ MPH?
That is now possible with the new Navitas frames. These frames are ready to go after installing your batteries. The frame is complete, fully wired and will drive after the owner installs and connects 48V. From that point you can chose your own body, wheels/tires, roof and any other add-ons. Build the exact cart that you want from the start vs modifying an over priced new or used cart.
- Welded and coated steel frame (corrosion resistant undercoat)
- Transaxle with rear drum mechanical brakes (Club Car style)
- RXV style wiring harness. Better connections. Better waterproofing vs other style connectors.
- Steering wheel, rack, column and hardware
- Front spindles, axle, steering box
- Brake pedal and accelerator pedal assembly
- Ignition switch, FNR
- Plastic Dash
- Floor mats, galvanized floor board and firewall board
- Removable battery box (6 batteries)
- RXV style wiring harness (most water resistant)
- 4 gauge battery cables
- General hardware and Aluminum foot step
- Voltage reducer
- Battery power meter
- Front plastic bumper
- Short rear bumper
- 600A 5KW Navitas AC kit
- NO Wheels or tires!
Suspension and steering are nice and tight just like a new cart should be. We am very happy with these frames after building a few.
These carts accept EZGO TXT bodies. Add batteries and the carts run and drive. Carts are ready to run 30+ MPH.
We also offer upgrades and you can add parts to include during frame pickup.
IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO DEAL WITH LOGISTICS AND PICKUPS. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SPECIFIC PICK UP HOURS FOR FRAMES.
YOU WILL HAVE TO SUPPLY WHEELS, TIRES AND LUG NUTS AT TIME OF PICK UP FOR LOADING. METRIC LUGS LIKE A YAMAHA. IF YOU BRING STOCK ROLLERS, WE CAN PREINSTALL THEM AND JUST TRADE OUT WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO PICK UP.
Some of our pics were from fully assembled carts.